Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Artist Uses Penis To Paint Kim Kardashian's Naked Butt Magazine Cover

Posted in: , , ,

Danish artist Uwe Max Jensen has used his penis to paint that notorious photo of Kim Kardashian for Paper magazine that was supposed to break the internet. The artist told the Daily Dot in a phone interview that he uses his penis as a tool in his art.

"I have my penis in one hand and the canvas in the other," "I have a very skilled penis, art-wise. My penis is an organ. I need it to reproduce, and for sex and joy. But I can also use it in my art, and that's joyful for me on more levels."
Check out his masterpiece in closer detail below, and decide if he did a good job.

Jensen’s first penis portrait was of a Danish politician, which he gave to his friend as a wedding present. (Jensen said he sent the final product through Facebook to the politician, who blocked him immediately thereafter.) Then he came across Kardashian’s “Break the Internet” photo shoot and had an epiphany.

“I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian and this very impressive behind she has, and I thought ‘This must be portrait number two."

Jensen said he “painted” the portrait of Kardashian in about 8 to 10 hours. The artist tells other would-be penis artists that when using the penis as a tool, though, size of the paint brush does matter. The Copenhagen Post reports the artist as saying,

"It is hard to do an entire canvas using only one's 'natural brush. If one is ill-equipped, it is difficult to reproduce the small details, but if one is well-endowed, it is easier to produce a better painting."

You can check out Jensen's naked NSFW creative process on his blog. Below is the artwork ready for sale, I imagine. Will you buy?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.