Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mommy Time - Blue Ivy Photobombs Beyonce In Home Fashion Shoot

Posted in: , , ,

Beyonce is enjoying some time off and spending it by herself and with her daughter Blue Ivy and husband Jay Z. In what was supposed to be mommy time as Beyonce posed for fashion shoots, Blue Ivy, who is now almost 3 years old, ran past in the frame. What could the mama do but smile?

Beyonce posted the "My life" pictures herself on her website and it shows Blue Ivy running through as she posed for the camera. I think I'm loving the fall/winter outfits Beyonce showcases in these photos. See more below....












No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.