Saturday, December 27, 2014

How Kim Kardashian, Kanye & North West Spent Christmas

Posted in: , ,

North West was a baby last Christmas but a bit older now at a year and half, the toddler still looked a little scared while visiting when she had to get her gift from Santa at her grandmother Kris Jenner's annual Christmas Eve party. Mom, Kim Kardashian shared some photos from the affair saying;

North is still warming up to Santa. The same Santa has come to my moms Christmas Eve party since I was a kid. I love sharing the tradition with my baby girl! hope everyone had the best Christmas

Kim added more pics;

I have so many cute pics to post but so slow this weekend. Enjoying the Fam and relaxing but will post one before bed of me, Kenny & Nori!


My best friend

Three generations







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.