Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nigerian Guy Surprises Girlfriend With Christmas Proposal

Posted in: ,

Instagram user, Almond Brown got engaged to her boo on Christmas day in one of the sweetest surprise proposals you'll ever see. She shared the story on her Instagram page along with pictures and video of how her naija guy told her he couldn't be around for the holidays.

However, without her knowledge, he'd got her family to help him set the stage for popping the question. What began with a scavenger hunt to get her out of the house ended in tears as she came back to see him on his knees in a bed of rose petals, and with a ring. Check on it!



"So this really happened this morning. If you know me you know my family means everything to me and I only get to see them a couple times a year. He got as many of my family members together and they were all in on it. I was sad we wouldn't spend Christmas together cause he had other plans, but my family was randomly in town so it was ok. It started with a gift opening scavenger hunt. My brother had me digging in the bushes outside to find a hidden Christmas present. Within a couple of minutes of me searching for the gift and walking back into my house they transformed the room and had music playing, rose pedals everywhere, all my family watching, & there he was, my Prince Charming. Of course the tears came pouring. He got down on one knee and asked if I would do him the honor of being his wife. It's safe to say this is the best Christmas present ever!!! #TheYingToMyYang #engaged #EmJo2015 #NaijaCouple








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.