Sunday, December 7, 2014

Keep Ya Hand Well Make I Sew Am - Egor Efiok Narrates Nigerian Hospital Experience

Posted in: , ,

Publicist Egor Efiok was involved in a road mishap some days ago, but she is now much better. Recently, she recounted how her experience at the local hospital she was taken to immediately after the incident while she was still unconscious.

Now, Egor says she has gotten better treatment and is full of thanks to God and the well wishers on her Facebook page. She also shared photos of the healing arm.

This is my arm yesterday. Still very painful and swollen, but it is slowly getting back to shape. I still can't get over the splendid job my ACE Dr Efiok has done. It was in a right mess before I came here.

I was initially rushed to a nearby village hospital after the crash and woke up to see a nurse with a baby strapped on her back sewing my arm like a seamstress sewing material and saying, "Aunty please keep ya hand well make I sew am"...with blood everywhere and nothing to numb the area. Sai! I nearly passed out again from the pain.

My arm was in tatters when I got here with blue rubber stitches roughly scattered everywhere to hold the pieces of torn skin together. Well, I guess that was their way of trying to stop the bleeding. As you can see, all the stitches have now been taken out, as they'd definitely have given me keloids after healing. The arm has practically been 'sandpapered' to ensure that I don't have a scar after it heals.

Despite the pain, I am mad chuffed to be alive and even found time later that evening to stop by my girl, Offiong Kate Henshaw's office to show support. Her campaign is tomorrow, please show some love, Calabar. Special thanks to Koko Henshaw Calabarboy, Lokome and co too, for their great support of Kate. God bless you all.

Thanks to my uncle Aye Henshaw and his wife as well, for their love. Thank you for your prayers, everyone; as you can see, I am in good hands and my mouth is still sharp! Lol!!! ‪#‎ThankYouJESUS‬ ‪#‎DrEfiokRocks‬ ‪#‎MyAuthenticOgaAtTheTop‬









1 comment:

  1. Blogger, that's actually her husband's hospital in Calabar. He is a consultant gynaecologist and they have been married for twelve years. She has been hiding him but the secret is out now. She posted his photo on her status after her operation last week. I saw in on a blog saying "Egor Efiok Married But Living Single"! Haha! This woman loves attention! I like her though. Very expressive.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.