Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Madonna Furious Over Nude Photo Leaks, Urges Fans Not To Repost

Posted in: , ,

Pop star Madonna has urged fans not to distribute her nude images, which have leaked online a few days ago. The veteran hitmaker blames unknown persons for the leak and has asked fans not to buy or re-post the images. The 56 year old pop star uploaded some of the images to her Instagram page as examples.

In one caption she writes: "Out takes from steven Klein shoot I've never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil."

Another caption shows how furious she is, "Another unreleased photo from a series I have just discovered! Stolen and sold to (sic) whom?? Wtf (what the f**k)? Are my fans doing this? If so I'm very confused! Stealing is a crime. #karma.""



In the final post, she asked fans to help find out the culprits.

"This is a fitting photo I did not release (sic). I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do!

I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon.

Until then I am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so I can give you my very best! Respect art and the process."

Madonna's new track, Rebel Heart, was reportedly leaked online earlier this month



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.