Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Scarlett Johansson Talks About Baby Smells and Sleep Deprivation

Posted in: , ,

30-year-old Scarlett Johansson gave birth to her first kid, Rose Dorothy, with husband Romain Dauriac in September, around the same time as Eva Mendes.

It was reported that about one month before the couple secretly wed in Montana. Scarlett first gushed about her daughter's baby scent while promoting the Dolce & Gabbana fragrance, The One.

The new mom also opens up to Germany's Gala magazine on how tiring it is taking care of her baby. She admits she remains learning the ropes, however is smitten with their daughter.

On what she thinks of her daughter's baby smell;

"She smells sweet, totally. I can not quite describe it, however it makes you euphoric."

On being a new mother, she said: 

"It's exhausting in the most tremendous way. I never thought how much sleeping through the night would mean to me. I still lack experience. Right now i am simply making an attempt to manage. you've got to first, how should I put it, learn the ropes." 

Scarlett and husband show off baby pictures to fellow actress Julianne Moore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.