Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Asa Says Real Life Love Inspired Song On Her Latest Album

Posted in: , ,

Singer Asa revealed earlier today that she has finally found love while on the midday show with Toolz on Beat Fm 99.9. She said because she previously felt lonely and wanted to feel loved...., she had to drive 18 hours alone from Nashville to New York to  get inspiration for many songs on her latest album, Bed of Stone. She said that now, its a different story.

When Toolz asked if she has now found love, Asa said, "Yes, I have and I am very happy and I guess that’s what inspired the song, ‘How did love find me?" When Toolz inquired further to ask if the guy was a Nigerian, Asa said, "No he’s not a Nigerian, I won’t say more than that".

Love knows no borders so here on RML, we wish her happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.