Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bradley Cooper Nude On W Magazine - Worst Male Cover EVER?

Posted in: ,

I'm a big fan of Bradley Cooper, both for his acting and for his good looks too. But this latest cover for the movie issue of W magazine and the photoshoot where the actor posed while stripped all the way down is so not encouraging at all.

The 41 year old Oscar-nominated actor is one of the 7 actors and actresses featured in the W magazine February 2015 print. The movie issue highlights the best film performances ahead of awards season, and Bradley Cooper  is promoting his American Sniper movie - which I still look forward to seeing.

But seriously, whoever came up with the idea for this cover has done a great disservice to this fine man. Remember yesterday I was gushing over Flavour, now that's a solid cover! See Bradley's nude photo below and tell me what you think...



Photo Credit - TIM WALKER FOR W MAGAZINE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.