Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Man Poses As Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce & Katy Perry

Posted in: , ,

Mina Gerges, a 20 year old man from Ontario, Canada, has been recreating popular photos of female celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Katy Perry, Iggy Azalea and more. He shares the images to his teeming fans of his Instagram account Keeping Up With Mina. Mina describes himself as a 'Kardashian-obsessed third year media student' on his Twitter bio.

On how he is able to put together the pictures, Mina told Buzzfeed;

'I make everything myself. I purchase curtains and hold them with pins, and everything else I put on them I stick with glue.'

See more photos below...

READ ALSO - Internet Star Poses As Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry And Disney Princesses














No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.