Sunday, January 4, 2015

Chika Ike Shows Cleavage In 2014 Calendar Photos

Posted in: ,

Nollywood actress Chika Ike rounded off 2014 by sharing sexy pictures from her calendar and she also thanked her fans and wished then a wonderful 2015. She wrote on her Facebook page;

Hi fabs!! It`s few hours to New year, I want to use this opportunity to say thank you all for making it worth it.. Your lovely comments and constant supports keeps me going, I must say I really appreciate you all and God will bless you all a million times... And may he grant you all your heart desires.. I wish you all a blessed New year and wonderful things to come. Amen.

See more photos below...
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.