Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kylie Jenner Denies Lip Surgery Rumors, Talks About Haters & Crying Over Parent's Divorce

Posted in: , , ,

Kylie Jenner is the youngest daughter in the Kardashian/Jenner dynasty and Kim's baby sister. The 17-year-old has been in the news along with her more famous siblings but recently, she seems to be coming into her own with column inches mounting on her relationship with rapper Tyga, and signature bee-stung lips.

The youngster covers Cosmopolitan’s February 2015 issue and debunks rumors that she’s had lip surgery to get those lips, compared to her much thinner lips in the past. She also opened up on her parent's divorce and how she copes with media criticism. Read excerpts from the magazine.

On her lips;

“You guys have watched me grow up since I was nine. My face is going to get different“. “Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.”

On media criticism;

'When I was like 10, 11, 12, I had a really hard time with the media'.
'During your adolescence, girls deal with their peers at school, then they go home and they don’t have to deal with it (there).
'It was a lot more haters to deal with... especially since I was younger and my sisters were so beautiful and had it all together.'

On her parents divorce;

'I didn’t say anything. I went in my room and cried right after,, : 'If they’re happy, I’m happy, I guess.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.