Thursday, January 8, 2015

Kylie Jenner Releases Busty New Photo - Talks About Love For Tyga?

Posted in: ,

It's hard to remember that Kylie Jenner is just 17 years old, she probably can't wait till she's 18 later this year. The Kardashian baby sister released the photo above to her social media sending her fans and critics into a frenzy, some admiring her, and others slamming her.

In her Cosmopolitan cover interview, Kylie had denied reports that she had plastic surgery to enhance her lips and boobs, but many are saying that this picture disproves her claims. Some are also using some of her comments in the cover story of the magazine to shine the light on her alleged relationship with rapper Tyga.


In the magazine, Kylie had been asked about whether she has ever been in love. She says;

“I don’t want to say [I’ve been in love] twice, but so far I’ve had two really strong infatuations.

It’s crazy, but every time I’m in a new relationship, I feel like, okay, this is definitely love. Then I get in my next relationship, and I’m like, no, this is it! My last relationship lasted almost three years.

I know Kim recently was saying this and that about relationships, but I’m like, you have to let me go through it or I’ll never know.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.