Thursday, January 8, 2015

To Guys Who Say They're Too Big For Condoms - This Lady Has A Message For You

Posted in: ,

To all the guys saying "my dick is too big for condoms" TAKE A SEAT

That's a grown woman's leg wrapped in a condom you'all. So if you're a guy and you are making excuses to your girl that you won't or can't use a condom cos you're sooo BIG, you know what to do now. Take a chill pill and take a seat. Your kini is not as big as that leg! Yes I said it! LOL...

But Zara Larsson from Sweden said it first. Check out her pic and more details below...


17-year old Zara Larsson, became a public figure after she won "Talang", the Swedish version of "Britain's Got Talent" back in 2008. She had posted the message earlier this week, and it quickly went viral on Instagram.

After thousands of likes and shares, and features in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish media who hailed Larsson as a feminist icon, she writes on her personal blog.

"I merely meant it as a funny joke. Since then newspapers have been writing about what a feminist genius I am! I don't see myself as some kind of holy Mother Mary of feminism. I am very well aware that there are many, many girls out there that are much better than me in so many ways and receive much too little attention."

Smart lady! Nice to see a teenager who seems to have her head screwed on right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.