Friday, January 2, 2015

Omotola Jalade's Husband Joins The #BeardGang!

Posted in: , ,

What do you think, does it suit him? Not that it matters, the only person whose opinion matters is Nollywood diva Omotola Jalade and she says beard or no beard, her husband Matthew Ekeinde will ever remain her crush, LOL... She shared the picture above with the caption;

"@matthewmensah I should hold you responsible for this holiday #beardgang look!������ #goodman #crushstill ����"

I've seen more and more men growing a beard either for Movember or  they're lazy or want some time out, or maybe their women like the look.


I've tried it, and it's not for me. But Captain Ekeinde doesn't look too bad, except the beard shows his age, hehehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.