Friday, January 2, 2015

Obi Emelonye and Family Jump For Joy In 2015

Posted in: , , ,

Award winning director Obi Emelonye also released some new pictures of his family as he wished his fans a happy and prosperous new year. He encouraged everyone to jump for joy saying;

Jump for Joy... It's 2015!
Happy New Year my people.
From me, my family and The Nollywood Factory, this is wishing you the most auspicious start to the year. So that come December, you'll still be jumping for joy.
While you count your blessings, please remember that some of the most important things in life cannot be counted.
Choose happiness... No matter where you are, no matter what you're going through.

Check out the family photos below...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.