Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#RIPMuna - Read Tributes From Genevieve, Jim Iyke, Rita Dominic, Van Vicker, John Dumelo

Posted in: , , , ,

Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe has passed on but his memory continues to live on the minds of his fans and those he worked with in the industry. Some people were thrown off by the fake account denying the actor's death, but now the confirmation has been verified, tributes continue to flood in.

Genevieve Nnaji, Halima Abubakar, John Dumelo, Van Vicker and more are among his colleagues who have shared their grief about the untimely death on social media.

Genevieve Nnaji: My heart goes out to Muna’s family and loved ones. He was a gifted actor with a good heart. Rest in Peace Muna Obiekewe. You will be missed

Rita Dominic: RIP Muna Obiekwe... This is so disheartening.. Well God knows best. Adieu dear colleague till we meet to part no more ..

John Dumelo: Words can’t explain how I’m feeling at this point. You were a great actor. When we worked together 4years ago in lagos, U played your role so well and professionally I was hoping we would work again together soon. God knows best. Rest in peace Muna. #rip

Jim Iyke: Candle in the wind… Adieu Bro. Find rest on God’s bosom. Words fail me.

Chika Ike: RIP To My Dear colleague. Muna Obiekwe. You will live in our hearts forever.

Uduak Isong: I wish there was no sickness in the world. RIP Muna.

Van Vicker: OMG! When death strikes Nollywood or the African film industry stars ‘I Shake’ but I KNOW HE is in control. Muna my broda I had the opportunity to work with you twice in my career, you did inspire me to be at my best. RIP.

Halima Abubakar: Very very shocked at the news of this great guy,warm person he was, and playful..I never knew he was sick not to talk of him being married.. I feel so sad about the young family he left behind…God knows best. Am lucky that I had several jobs with him,sum not out yet..we will miss u..
Hmmm muna may ur soul rest in peace… Kai I don’t know what to add..I love you #Rip wao did I just wrote rip?omg muna. Pls kindly don’t ask me questions cos am not in the right frame of mind to ans… Just pray for him pls thank you loves.

Ify Okeke: I truly hate to be a harbinger of bad news but I want to confirm that MUNA OBIEKWE IS DEAD! And am so angry! Yes not just because we lost another great talent but because in this industry we are not our brothers kepper. Yes,Muna mighty have wanted or lived a private life but people knew he was sick,people knew his health condition and yet what did they do,some tried but if they had cried out to the world MUNA might have gotten help. We are just colleagues NO REAL FRIENDS! Rest In Peace MUNA.

Photo Credit: Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.