Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jennifer Aniston Says She Wants Babies, Reveals Struggle With Dyslexia, Low Self Esteem

Posted in: ,

Jennifer Aniston has opened up in a recent interviews for the latest cover of The Hollywood Reporter. The 45-year-old actress opens up on her struggle with dyslexia, thinking she wasn't pretty and her complicated relationship with her much more beautiful mother. For the first time also, she talks about wanting babies. Excerpts below...

On Dyslexia;

"I thought I wasn't smart. I just couldn't retain anything. Now I had this great discovery. I felt like all of my childhood trauma-dies, tragedies, dramas were explained."

On low self esteem and complicated relationship with her mother;

"She was critical. She was very critical of me. Because she was a model, she was gorgeous, stunning. I wasn't. I never was. I honestly still don't think of myself in that sort of light, which is fine. She was also very unforgiving. She would hold grudges that I just found so petty."

"She had a temper. I can't tolerate that. If I get upset, I will discuss [things]. I will never scream and get hysterical like that. [But] I was never taught that I could scream. One time, I raised my voice to my mother, and I screamed at her, and she looked at me and burst out laughing. She was laughing at me [for] screaming back. And it was like a punch in my stomach."

On wanting children;

"Who knows if it's going to happen? It's been a want. We're doing our best."

On her fiancé, writer/actor Justin Theroux who she's been with for four years now;

"He's the easiest guy to hang around. He was so completely in his skin. It was the first time I remember being so comfortable [with a romantic interest], like with all my gay friends."

On loving ABC's The Bachelor;

"I'll say it out loud. Last year, [friends] were saying, 'It's The Bachelor, it's premiering tonight! The Bachelor is premiering tonight!' And I was like, 'Oh, guys! Seriously? The Bachelor? That's been on for 15 years or something.' And Justin and I, just for fun, watched -- and two hours later, we were addicted. It was like junk food. We were sad when it ended."

On her 2005 split from Brad Pitt.

"Nobody did anything wrong. You know what I mean? It was just like, sometimes things [happen]. If the world only could just stop with
 the stupid, soap-opera bullsh*t. There’s no story. I mean, at this point it’s starting to become -- please, give more credit to these human beings.”

"We're not in daily communication. But we wish nothing but wonderful things for each other."

Read more - Hollyood Reporter






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.