Friday, February 13, 2015

Is This Don Jazzy's Girlfriend? Says, 'I Swear Dey Can Not Stop Our Love'

Posted in:

Don Jazzy shared a couple of photos on his Instagram that has got his fans and followers thinking maybe she's THE ONE. The single label chief of the Mavins shared the photos with the caption.

If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy Throw us bomb of jealousy Stand dey eye our progress Dem no fit put asunder I swear dey can not stop our love. When we dodge their #Katapot na #Godwin ooo

Many are congratulating him on how pretty she is and asking for the wedding date. With the title of his latest track in the caption, I think it's just publicity for the song. See another picture below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.