Monday, March 9, 2015

Bachelor Chris Soules Engaged To Whitney Bischoff [Photos]

Posted in: ,

Bachelor Chris Soules has just made his choice of his fiancee and it is Chicago nurse Whitney Bischoff! The couple have unveiled their official couple photoshoot in the latest edition of People Magazine where Whitney shows off her new engagement ring. On how he feels about her, Soules explains;

"She was the person I could see myself with. Whitney is my soulmate. It became even more clear at the end. It just felt right."

Now, the betrothed couple, who have communicated in secret since the finale's taping in November, can finally come clean about their relationship.

Bischoff tells People;

"I'm relieved that this is over. I'm looking forward to the life that we're going to start. I think a lot of great things are going to happen."

Bischoff plans to relocate to Soules' hometown of Arlington, Iowa, where the pair one day hope to start a family. On whether there are any plans for the wedding yet, Bischoff says;

"I don't think you can put a time limit on something like that. When we feel it, it will happen." 

Chris Soules adds:

"We had this great love story that now we get to build upon and start a new love story in real life."

Below are a couple of unofficial photos that the newly engaged Whitney has shared on her Instagram over the past few weeks which led so many people to suspect that she had won. Wishing them more love and I do hope they get married :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.