Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Selfie - 'Love me & don't look back'

Posted in: ,

The lines Nicki Minaj shared along with a sexy selfie she just posted on her Instagram may be lyrics from the song she's currently writing, or a love letter to her new boyfriend Meek Mill, but it definitely strikes the right notes. Along with the photo below, which shows a close up of her boobs in a black lace and lycra gown, the rapper wrote;

I'll give u all I have & nothing less, I promise. Love me & don't look back, I want u w/me. On this road to the sky, we'll be shining every night. I promise u. Just me & u. I promise u.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.