Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chrissy Teigen Shows Off Stretch Marks on Instagram & Fans Approve

Posted in: , ,

Chrissy Teigen is a super model, and married to yummy grammy winning musician, John Legend, but her Instagram page is one of the most down to earth I follow. She loves cooking and eating, and that's what her page is about as well as her everyday life. Not for her the endless showing off a perfect millionaire lifestyle.

While other celebrities flood their pages with photoshopped and airbrushed pictures, today, Chrissy shared a photo of her thighs, showing bruises she said came from “bumping into kitchen drawer handles”. She added that her stretch marks were also saying hi. Funny, but so real! And so many of her followers have shown their appreciation with almost 100K likes and comments. See them below...

- "Wow, this makes me feel so much better about my legs. I hate the stretch marks on my thighs. Thanks for keeping it real @ChrissyTeigen you are so gorgeous. I never would have guessed you have flaws like the rest of us gals. #GirlPower #StrongWoman"

- "Love this girl @ChrissyTeigen you boosted my confidence up up up!!! Thanks for being real".

- "So real, so incredibly awesome! LOVE THIS"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.