Tuesday, April 14, 2015

London Police Woman Wins Lingerie Modelling Contest With 32JJ Boobs [Photos]

Posted in: , , , ,

21-year-old Sophia Adams, with 32JJ Breats, has beat thousands of other competitors to win the Star in a Bra competition, run by Curvy Kate lingerie company, which makes lingerie for women with D-cup breasts or larger. By winning, Sophia gets a trip and photoshoot in Portugal​, a year long modelling contract with Bridge Models​ and lots of Curvy Kate lingerie.

Sophia Adams works for the Metropolitan Police, London, and admits she had to overcome self doubt to even enter the competition. Miss Adams, who went on to beat nine other finalists in an online vote, will now join Curvy Kate's line-up at their summer shoot and become a representative of the company. See her comments on winning, and the other top 10 finalists below...



Her reason for entering star in a bra contest;

"I finally have the confidence and would love to model for Curvy Kate.. I used to have so many body hang ups, hated my size and wanted to change myself. But as I get older I'm realising it's all about self love and treating your body like the temple it is!"
On winning, Sophia tells Mirror UK;

"I was in total disbelief when I first found out I’d won. I couldn’t actually say anything else apart from ‘shut up’ and ‘no way’ for the first five minutes of knowing!"

Now that she has won;

"The main thing I want to do is send out a positive message to all women that every shape and size is beautiful, we all have bits we like and bits we don’t like about our bodies but embrace every inch of it!" 





Other contestants;

First runner up

2nd Runner up

Top 10 Finalists



Photos - Curvy Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.