Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Woman Discovers She's 8 Months Pregnant - After Boyfriend Felt Baby Kick

Posted in: ,

Abby Wake was surprised to learn last week that she is eight months pregnant. The California woman had no idea she was pregnant until her boyfriend Gorman felt a kick and an ultrasound at a hospital revealed she was 32 weeks along.  She said she and her boyfriend believed she was just a little bloated. Wake is lactose intolerant and has an irregular period, and thought movements in her tummy were from gas.

Her Australian boyfriend Jarryd Gorman was the one who finally suspected pregnancy after he felt Wake's stomach at a concert. Dr. Payman Joseph confirmed the baby news to the surprised couple, saying “it is more common than most people think." The doctor however added that Wake is “very thin compared to a lot of the other women that I’ve seen this in."

The couple is taking the news in stride, with Wake using a GoFundMe page to raise money for a "virtual baby shower." Writing as the unborn baby, the page started thus;

Hey Everyone,

You haven't met me yet but my name is Isaiah and my mommy didn't know about it me until last week! No Kidding! I have been hiding in mommy's tummy for the last 8 months. I am extroadinary already!

This is mommy's gofundme virtual  baby shower. I want to help her so she doesn't have to stress, this way she'll be able to focus on me while we (mommy, daddy, and me) prepare in our last months. With only two months to go, you can see why she's having a virtual baby shower! A big time crunch and no work allowed makes a very busy mommy.

I am very proud of the movement my mommy created and I know that A.WAKE has already made me a better man. So many amazing ladies that I have been listening to all this time and I can't wait to meet you so very soon. My mommy loves you all very much and just needs a little push to help her while prepping for me and for when I arrive.

Any Love and Help that you are able to give would be so  great, every little bit helps! I know my mommy and daddy really appreciate it, especially because they are becoming brand new parents through the express line!

Baby Kisses and Thank you's
As My Mommy Says
Love and Light,

Isaiah

They have so far raised $2,186 of $5,000 they are seeking.

The couple is now concentrating on building a nursery and keeping Gorman in the U.S. for his baby boy’s birth. His Australian visa is set to expire at the end of the month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.