Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Face to face with Simon Cowell - X-Factor Auditions Seattle

Posted in: , ,
So I've been a fan of the X-factor reality show since I lived in the UK and I missed it when I moved here, the American Idol couldn't compare, especially without Simon Cowell. You see, I had developed this love-hate relationship with him, or his personality as a judge. He got my admiration for being very creative and hard working, and I liked his wit and that he could be quite honest. I won't really call the other part hate, lol...I just wished I had his caustic tongue in certain situations (like when I get all those FB messages from bone headed men), and of course so much money can't be bad for you, hehehe...



Anyway, I checked my email a few weeks ago and found a complimentary ticket from one of our favorite concert venues for the audience taping of X-Factor (yes, it's coming to FOX in the fall). I thought it was an upsell at first but it was the genuine awoof. So I quickly booked my ticket, and last week, off I went. Simon Cowell is just as bad in real life as on the TV, Nicole Scherzinger introduced him as the prince of darkness and I'm sure some of those who auditioned will think so too. But there's a sense of humor there and that will certainly have me waiting for all the episodes of the American X-Factor.


Some Pictures for those who can't watch the videos. Enjoy and have a great week!













27 comments:

  1. I don't know but I seem to like him even though most people do not. Like you said, he's very honest and I like that about him. Funny but yea, it happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah Simon!!! I love me some Simon Cowell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like him too. That looks like fun :D

    PS. I've changed my blog url! I decided to keep the blog on Blogger after all. Check out the link: http://museorigins.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience X_x

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Myne!! you are living the life, I love some Simon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't say i like Simon Cowell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some Simon, looking forward to X-factor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah!Simon is just painfully blunt. That's just who he is. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so fun and humorous! lol

    I sincerely look forward to such opportunity too sometime..

    Thanks for sharing ma :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love me some Cowell. I used to think he was fake or just loved being controversial. But he has maintained the character so I guess that's the real him.

    p.s. Like I knew you were going to do something Xtra-fun this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simon Cowell def livens things up. I missed him on the last series American Idol. That last series was a joke. I hope the American X-factor will be shown in the UK too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here for the comments;

    p:s...don't know him since i don't watch X- factor :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the comments.

    @LDP and Lily, exactly!

    @Ginger, after a couple of seasons, I also guessed as much. This was fun, but it was around mid-week, lol...

    @Ibhade, Simon Cowell is the judge other reality show judges want to be like, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. myne you are enjoying oh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an amazing experience. I stopped watching idol this year. It just wasn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't really know the names of the judges but I can bet (as you described), It's the same dude I'm thinking of. He get sharp mouth ehn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Micheal, I'm sure he's the one lol...

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! Are you for real? That's big you know

    ReplyDelete
  18. hated simon cowell at first but now i'm one of his hugest fans ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE him so much!!!!!!
    gosh i'm jealous.....glad you had fun....xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic..... I love X-Factor and am gonna miss him in the Uk one.. Aint u guys lucky in the state.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. sure thing Simon is the kind of guy people love to hate....i can relate with his bluntness even though i dont always agree with him. anyways, the guy's got a partner and when i watched him on Pierce Morgan's 2 weeks ago i was like "aye! i should have asked him out earlier o!", lol... he even unashamedly says he does botox every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sure had fun. Simon has a blunt way with words, but with time one realizes that he's not that mean.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simon just makes the show wort watching...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Simon!!

    PS: I see Paula is back

    ReplyDelete
  25. I didn't like Simon at first, but now, he is my fav judge.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.