Wednesday, November 2, 2011

House of Silk - A new Sherlock Holmes novel by Anthony Horowitz

Posted in:
I've always been a fan of Sherlock Holmes and devoured all the books I could find growing up. Some were scary, some were blander, but in all, the Holmes was thrilling, his eye for obervation, how he could join the dots, it almost seemed psychic :) I like to think some of it rubbed off on me and will usually joke that I have ESP, Atala calls it jumology, most things don't get past me, lol. Back to Sherlock Holmes, this new novel is not by Arthur Conan Doyle, the original author and creator of that classic detective. I still think I'll go for it...

What about you?



3 comments:

  1. I need to get back into reading... I guess I know what I want for Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second 9ja foodie. I was just saying to my husband that I miss reading cos of my tight class schedules. I love Sherlock Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherlock Holmes is one author i need to reconnect with. While i search for time to read, i shall enjoy the movies :p

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.