Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWrimo 2011

Posted in:
"At midnight on November 1, armed only with their wits, the vague outline of a story, and a ridiculous deadline, more than 250,000 people around the world will set out to become novelists. Why? Because November is National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo, the world’s largest writing challenge and nonprofit literary crusade. Participants pledge to write 50,000 words in a month, starting from scratch and reaching “The End” by November 30." Nanowrimo 2011 Press Release

Yes, I have signed up again this year, and hope to finish the first round editing for A Fiery Love and also have the draft of a new book cranked out this November. I know I'm going to need lots of coffee, caramel ice-cream, and newly discovered yogurt smoothies to get through this. The other thing that keeps me going is your awesome support. Thank you all. I look forward to the coming week and to November. Mwah!



12 comments:

  1. Thats a tough task Myne but i guess if anyone can it would be you :).

    Dont lets miss you too much on blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating in NaNoWriMo as well. I wish you the best of luck. I'm dragonfang77.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best. Maybe I'll convert mine to a workout challenge instead of a writing one..lol! I know you can do it. I'll come and be a cheerleader more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in you Myne.God grant you strength!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myne, I signed up too. All the best as you write xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing NaNo, too. There's something so invigorating about the challenge! Good luck with the writing and editing. I hope November goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You go girl! This should inspire me. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really inspiring. Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all. I hope I won't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for NanoWriMo! I'm participating also! What's your name on the site? Mine is Clasica106 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best dear. You have all it takes to excel in this. God's grace & speed.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.