Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Help me win $1000 from the World of Betters Campaign

Posted in:
Some of you may know about my work with Naijastories.com. The website is now about a year and half and still going strong. We are currently working to publish an anthology of the best stories in the first year. We hope to get the best quality book we can, and also ensure that we can distribute and promote as widely as possible. We would equally like each writer whose story was selected to receive a paperback copy for their libraries. However, our budget is small and I've been thinking of a way to raise more money to ensure these goals.

I believe that by publishing and promoting this anthology, we will be making the world better for both the readers and the selected writers. We'll also be encouraging other upcoming writers, both on Naijastories.com and beyond, to keep writing. If this makes sense to you, vote for my entry at the World of Betters website.

Thank you.



7 comments:

  1. I am totally voting for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to vote right now. You are doing such a good job with NaijaStories. Well done and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The office computer won't let me vote now. Will do it when I get to the office at school later in the day.
    Wondering ma, if I enter too, wld u approve of it?

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.