Monday, August 13, 2012

Jennifer Aniston Engaged - Older is Wiser?

Posted in: , , , , , ,

With the announcement of the engagement between Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux was this quote made by the actress earlier this year, "Having experienced everything you don't want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down to what you actually do want. As I get older, I realize what qualities are important in love and what suits me. And what I won't settle for." I can't help but totally agree.

What are your thoughts on finding love and lasting relationships when one is older, and hopefully wiser?



8 comments:

  1. i agree totally, i started dating my ex at 17, and dated him for 6 years, but the time i was done with that, i knew for sure what i dint want in a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally true.The older you get,the easier it is for you to realize what you want in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are definitely wiser and know what you want in a relationship when you are older. i have friends that met when 18 got married at 23 were on the verge of divorcing every year for almost five years after the marriage because they never grew up from their teenage love they are now in their early thirties and have a more stable relationship due to maturity where before she would pack her bags everytime they had an argument and he would sleep at his mom's, now they sit down and talk it through and resolve things as adults would...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a couple like that too. Age and experience, very important!

      Delete
  4. I also agree.. The older you get and the more experience you have, you realize what you really want in a relationship and basically what you want in life...every now and then the contents of your “what I want in a spouse“ list change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for J Aniston and wish her all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its actually about knowin urself first then gradually u'll understand ur strenghts/weaknesses and all u require to complement ur personality!

    ThePETProjects

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly happy for Jen. Hope she finds everything that makes her happy

    Toin

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.