Friday, September 21, 2012

Does Size Really Matter?

Posted in: , , ,


When size is mentioned in romance and relationship issues, it is usually about the man's penis, this time we're talking boobs. Tiwa Savage said in the video, "I don't really think it is the size, it's how you work it". That made me laugh cos that's what we say too concerning men and size. I am a B-cup and I confess that as a young tween, it was a source of envy for me as my peers' grew bigger and rounder with each passing year. Of course, there was also talk of what men wanted. I was dying inside.


Now as an adult, I agree with Tiwa, not as how a man would work his pencil size, but as per what you bring with your itty-bitty titties. Men generally may like average to big boobs, but the more interesting ones like other things too, like brains, beauty, domestics, athleticism, whatever. So, build your personality, find out the things you enjoy doing, and boobs go down on the list of things the guys interested in you think about when they think of you. Abi I lie?



12 comments:

  1. Never really liked the big ones. There's always a slight difference in size which is more noticeable on the larger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I find this video a little sexist. Maybe it's just me

    ReplyDelete
  3. myne,myne,myne?hw many times did i call u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to only date girls with Ds, but that was a while back, i was much more immature and i didnt give too much credence to anything other than physical appearance, but now, i really dont care about what size you have, as long as we have chemistry, then im fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verily, verily, I say unto you: each woman is uniquely made and specially endowed by God our maker, so women stop feeling bad about your size. There's someone dying to meet you somewhere.Lol. Myne Whitman, I commend you for standing up to write this and not being like those over-churcheous folks. Keep enlightening and educating lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. Obviously all men like it the bigger the better, but when it comes to choosing a life partner that's a very insignificant characteristic to consider. My girlfriend's own are quite small but she has a larger than life personality!

    Anyways on the physical side i'm more of an ass/booty man, and you can be damn sure i checked that out before wooing/toasting her. LOlz...LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of men do seem to have a thing for big breast although I'd trade them for a b cup any day. Although the male seems to love snuggling up in them, I find the just get in the way and the bigger the more most women struggle to get milk out. It's the same thing with the nyash. Now you know what's getting cut off the moment the a Lord provides.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very expository.Personally,I stick to very few translations of the bible and I know that whatever version one reads,the help of the Holy Spirit is needed to give revelationa and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to hear "men prefer this.men prefer" ,How come what men dnt 'preferred' are honey 2 others.do u believe some MEN like wide +*¤,¿ than tight ones?! Oh oh ,u neva thot of it.taste difas .speak 4ur self pleaseeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe am a bit different i don't mind the sizes or shapes am more moved and concerned with the pointed nipples...jst don't know, it drives me crazy anytime

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefare the small ones.skinny ladies with. Small size breast.size matters to me

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.