Sunday, September 30, 2012

Emmys Red Carpet - Couple Love

Posted in: , ,
Hilaria Thomas and Alec Baldwin

I watched the Emmys show live on TV last week but missed the red carpet. Just saw some pictures online and of course, the couples stood out to me. Some are married, dating, engaged, long-time couple, etc. Enjoy :)



Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes - Married

John Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt - Dating 15 years

Kat Deninng and Nick Zano - Dating

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman - Married

Kelli Garner and Johnny Galecki - Dating

Melissa Mccarthy and Ben Falcone - Married


Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - Married
Ellen Degeneres and Portia Rossi - Married

Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian - Engaged




6 comments:

  1. Just looking at Ellen and her partner's picture it crossed my mind that i have never seen a gay couple where the man is dressed as a female (and i am talking gown and all here) but the lesbians seem to do it fairly often #foodforthought

    ReplyDelete
  2. dating 15 years.....I can see my naija people already scratching their head....*cycles away*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dating 15years ke, pikin go don dey nearly finish high school oh if to say them don born.

    Ellen and Portia look old in this pictures, I don't like their look at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ Lara, that struck me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's remarkable in support of me to have a site,
    which is valuable in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Also visit my blog post :: web and graphic design

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.