Thursday, December 6, 2012

Previously on 'Scandal' - #WhoShotFitz

Posted in: , , , , ,

Who else is following this show? Last week's episode of Scandal ended on a shocking scene of the president Fitz Grant being shot while attending his birthday dinner. Immediately, ABC launched a #WhoShotFitz campaign on Twitter exploring the theories and questions behind this storyline.

I have joined the hashtag #WhoShotFitz and have been following the tweets of the cast and other fans in anticipation of this week's episode, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President,"

According to the promos, in today's episode, Olivia returns to work at the White House to manage the catastrophic crisis, and we learn more about the first few days of Fitz's presidency through her flashbacks. Check out the videos below. I tell you, no one writes love and sex like Shonda Rhimes





There are a lot of memories for Olivia Pope in the White House it seems, including escapades and assignations with Fitz (Tony Goldwyn) in the Oval Office and the Rose Garden. How do you think Olivia and Fitz celebrated his presidential victory? The clips above show their steamy hookup scene christening the Oval Office (so not safe for work!), and a love declaration that surpasses anything Meredith and Derek came up with in Grey's.

At this point though, I have to be honest and say that I an not rooting for Olivia and Fitz. Yeah, yeah, the love is touching and intense, but come on! It's been what? Two years? And he is married for land's sakes. If he loves her so much, then leave your wife and resign the presidency if it comes to that, haba.


Now this new senator guy I can totally go for. Olivia should forget the president and move on. Shikena.

So if you are watching, who do you think is behind the shooting of the president? What do you think will happen to Fitz? Do you think they will kill him off? And did you see the sexy scene, is it hot or what? Are you team Olivia and Fitz, or are you ready for her to move on?




8 comments:

  1. I am team Olivia and Fitz but it's frustrating because it will never go anywhere. Will see what tonight brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight's show was crazy, I couldn't believe it was hawk that shot fitz....really surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scandal!!! I got emotional last night *covers face*.. I love the passion between Fitz and Olivia *sigh* sometimes, the heart desires and longs for something that it might never have.. like I wish he was single lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shonda Rhimes is the queen mother of drama. Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Scandal... As that e-card that has been going round, I am not emotionally stable to handle any of Shonda's shows.
    I still don't have the courage to watch the season finale of last season's Grey's Anatomy. I don't want to be heartbroken.
    *but it is just a show not real life...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey's Anatomy is on a different level, I cry each season finale.

      Delete
  5. ...going round says*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't understand why Huck did it, or did he really? These people are just messing with our head. As for Olivia, I pitied her yesterday, but Fitz is still married!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Scandal, but I have no idea who shot Fitz. I know the next episode aired already, but I’ve been working extra hours at DISH and haven’t had time to watch it yet. My DISH Hopper was set to auto-record it along with the other big four prime time network shows using PrimeTime Anytime though, so it will be easy for me to check out the show even though I forgot to set a timer. Hopefully I can watch it tonight, and find out who tried to kill Fitz. If it was Huck, like people keep saying, then I think someone put him up to it. That, or he was framed.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.