Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Watch all Episodes of Lekki Wives Online

Posted in: , , , ,


So I blogged about the Lekki Wives series earlier, wondering if they were the morality police or something. This was based on their overly politically-and-religiously-correct PR. But the production and previews were enough to get me interested, and so when it became available, I tried out the first four episodes.

It may be too early to call, but let's just say the show is quite engaging. Maybe by the end, everyone would start getting their comeuppances in order to drive the message, but for now, girls just wanna have fun. The Lekki wives are either not smiling, or they're having the time of their lives.

There are five storylines and by the end of the fourth season, a little or a lot as the case may be, has been revealed about all the lekki wives. As you can easily guess, some plots are better and more realistic than others. I have my favorites already; the trophy wife with the ample butt, followed closely by the one torn between two worlds. Which side do you think she chooses?


Don't worry, I won't spoil it for now. I'm all for supporting each other, so I suggest that you watch it for yourself. The producers have to get paid after all. And it's not that expensive, 99cents per episode or $10 and change for all 13 episodes of the first season. You can start watching by clicking the GREEN rent movie triangle button on the video above. Enjoy...



3 comments:

  1. Its interesting! I spent the whole of saturday watching all 13 episodes.
    My fave is Peace, the one torn between two worlds. Sometimes I felt bad for her because she was obviously in a turmoil, other times I was upset with her for not at least trying hard enough. *sigh* life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is not easy. I haven't finished sha, let me keep watching.

      Delete
  2. Finally started watching the series and you are right it is engaging. My favorites are actually Uju and Lovette, their commentary sessions always crack me up! Lovette is true to herself and who she is. Uju is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.