Sunday, February 3, 2013

Banky W - February Man Candy #3

Posted in: , , ,






This February, I am making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men on the entertainment or sports scene. If you agree with me that Banky W is one of them, tell me why in the comments, and then nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below. Can we find 28 Sexy and Hardworking Nigerian celebrities?



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

O.T. Fagbenle
Sound sultan.
Banky W.
Dj exclusive.
Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Okechukwu Ofili
Tuface IdibiaR
Peter Okoye



1 comment:

  1. BankyW is the defination of sexy + brains.... Onpoint!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.