Sunday, February 3, 2013

Roast Pork Ribs with Cheese and Lettuce Salad

Posted in: , , , , , ,


A. THE PORK RIBS

This is similar to how I prefer the Beef Ribs

1. Defrost the ribs in the fridge
2.  Cut into single pieces and rub all over with the spices
3. Put cooking spray on your oven-proof tray and place the ribs side by side
4. Grill in the oven on low heat for 15 minutes on each side.
5. Your meat is ready.






This is my simplest salad, it takes only a teaspoon of oil, chopped onions and Lettuce. Stir fry the onions for 5 mins in a the oil, adding just a pinch of salt. Wash your Green Leaf Lettuce in warm salty water. Mix all with grated Cheddar cheese.

Confession - I mostly like eating my roast meat dry, reminds me of Suya :)

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. It looks so much like african salad 'Abacha'....*Sighs*,I wish we could get cheddar cheese in local supermarkets without having to go to shoprite on the island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dobby! it reminds me of abacha. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.