Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baby Jowo Remix Video with Victor Olaiya and Tuface

Posted in:


Kunle Afolayan is one of the Nigerian movie directors I really respect and look forward to his movies. I didn't know he made music videos too, or he just started to do so. Recently, he posted on his facebook page, “I just shot my first music video. See still pictures from the set of my first music video which features the Legend Dr Victor Olaiya and 2baba!. We had fun. Watch out."

The video is for the modern-day remix of “Baby Jowo” the oldies love song by Victor Olaiya, and was shot on location in Lagos. I trust Kunle Afolayan, he did a great job with an eye for detail in Araromire, and these pictures show that this video will be just as good.









This song must have been produced in the 70s or so, and the dressings seem to reflect that. Reminds me of my post on going down memory lane. Sure will watch out for the video.




2 comments:

  1. The song is a classic...looking forward to the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Didnt know he made music videos either. This should be good. It just doesnt have any other choice

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.