Monday, February 4, 2013

Joseph Benjamin - February Man Candy #4

Posted in: , ,








This February, I am making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men on the entertainment or sports scene. If you agree with me that Joseph Benjamin is one of them, tell me why in the comments, and you can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below. Can we find 28 of them?



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

O.T. Fagbenle
Sound sultan.
Banky W.
Dj exclusive.
Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Okechukwu Ofili
Tuface IdibiaR
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi
Tuface



11 comments:

  1. Nice concept and Joe is indeed good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm marrying Joseph Benjamin, YES I AM!!!

    *swooooooooooooooooooooooooons*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeewwwwwwww dis guy is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desmond Elliot is also a feb man, his birthday is today.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely some eye candy right there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one hell of a collection biko. And at the lady that said she is marrying Joseph Benjamin lol but isnt he already married?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw an interview where he said they're separated.

      Delete
  7. Do i dream about dis guy or what!!!!!!1. I jus know he is delicious if only i can have a taste but am praying for myself since am getting married soon. But he sure is an eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a wordpress plugin programmer. I've created a plugin which is able
    to gather web surfer's contact information into one's database
    without the need for their connection. Now I am trying to get beta
    test candidates also, since you'll be gaining awesome chunks of
    targeted visitors, I was planning on both you and your writings.
    Are you presently attracted?

    Feel free to visit my web page ... Is The Woman Men Adore Effective

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.