Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyonce hugs Jay-Z after Super Bowl Halftime Show

Posted in: , ,

In my last post on Beyonce's planned Superbowl Halftime show, I wondered if Jay Z would join her on stage. He did not but was backstage, showing support and cheering her on. And guess who gets a bear hug when she's done? The loving hubby, of course. The picture above of two of them was shared on Instagram, and I find it so inspiring :)

As for the show itself, Beyonce actually opened with Love on Top, which I thought she would stay away from, hehehe. Then she went into a medly of "Crazy in Love," "End of Time," and "Baby Boy". She was then joined by Destiny's Child's Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland, for short clips of "Bootylicious", and "Independent Woman" and a "Single Ladies," performance. When Kelly and Michelle left the stage, Beyonce ended with Halo, another slow love song.

I thought the show was a good mix of smooth and high energy performances, and when it ended, I wanted more, LOL... Enjoy the pics..,











BTW, who watched the show? We kinda sorta did, talking and gisting with the friend that came to visit. I noticed that the lights went out soon after Beyonce finished her show. What happened?

And yeah, the Baltimore Ravens won the trophy :)





2 comments:

  1. She was amazing and I wanted more too

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally killed it.

    as for the lights going out...the 49ers tried to do some new orleans otumokpo runs during using the blackout but it failed..tehehehehe..I wanted them to win though just as much as I wanted the Ravens to win...haha

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.