Monday, February 4, 2013

Charlyboy and Lady D on 2nd Honeymoon Trip

Posted in: , ,

CharlyBoy is one of those people you can either love or love to hate. While I'm not such a fan of his music, I admire his personality. His social consciousnessis admirable as he comes from a relatively wealthy and educated middle class home, and has equally done well for himself. I was equally impressed after he visited a bank I worked at six years ago.

Not only was he alone, and made no fuss as it took his account officer several minutes to be able to attend to him. His wife later joined him and we got to meet them, no autographs in those days, but many of us in the office then respected him. The closeness with Lady Diane was clear to see.

They are still going strong, and recently it was in the news that on his wife's birthday, Charlyboy planned a birthday surprise to celebrate his nearly 36 years of love and marriage with Lady Diane. He secretly organized a vacation that spanned four cities in four countries around the world. Enjoy some pictures from the PowerBike tour of Dubai...









See more pictures on Linda Ikeji's Blog



5 comments:

  1. I wish them many more successful years together! I don't know why Diane looks so stressed up to me. May be it's my eyes.
    I like his music, it's cool and mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this couple. They just seem to be true to themselves individually and as a couple. Lady Di has always looked Nigerian to me, by the way. Thirty-six years is not a joke. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait! I thought Charly Boy was gay? I read it somewhere I promise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!oh...!I've always thot he's gay too, cos that's what i heard and i chose to believe it. Wow...! Now this is a classic example why it's wrongs to judge anyone. I mean ANYONE for real. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our own Lady Di. Been a long time I saw her in the media. I've always admired their relationship. Long may it last.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.