Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DJ Exclusive - February Man Candy #13

Posted in: ,

DJ Exclusive is a Nigerian music producer and has worked with several high profile musicians including the EME Group. He was nominated by a reader, and I agree that he looks great!






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Calender of the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own man candy below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Okechukwu Ofili
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi



5 comments:

  1. Yea* looks great.
    Plsssss remove desmond Eliot from your list

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg never knew this dude is fineee lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of him before but the guy is fine sha. Lol at the person that said to remove Desmond lol wooooow

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know him but he is fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started respecting DJ Exclusive after I attended the Chris Brown Show. I was amazed at how well this guy mixed music and made it come alive. I never knew he was this handsome though. This one is definitely a YES for me. I'm totally feeling him.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.