Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coconut Flakes Frosted Cake

Posted in: , ,

In the sweetness of Valentine's Day, I'll be sharing a couple of the naughtiness I get up to in the food department. As much as one tries to eat healthily, sometimes you just relax and enjoy. Before I go too far, let me clearly state that I did not make this cake. It was bought from Whole Foods by a friend for Atala's birthday which was last week.

I think I've had coconut cake before but I don't think I've tasted one as good as this, it was extra awesome. What made it stand out even more was that the frosting was completely made from coconut flakes, I loved it as did Atala and it was gone the next day :)




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Atala, even though it's a week gone! This cake thing is one that I ve been trying to deal with. I love cakes! Let alone special ones like this! We can't help indulging once in a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try the berry chantilly cake at whole foods. I promise you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks delish...I thought u made it sef... hahah

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.