Thursday, February 14, 2013

Should you spend Valentine with your Wife or Girlfriend?

Posted in: ,

Someone sent me a link to this video made by Battabox which asked men the question above. Honestly, I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head. Is the assumption in Nigeria then that most married men have girlfriends too, to the extent of ditching their wives on Valentine's Day? Am I being naive to think this is a crazy, stupid question? Or is it a valid topic of discussion? I want to hear from those who live in Nigeria, please. The video itself is quite crappy, but you can see it here.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video..really crazy that it should even be a topic of discussion. So sad that marriages dont have sacred meaning to some of these men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myne, you are lucky enough to be unexposed to a life and culture where this sort of question is a REAL question being pondered on by many Nigerian Men. I can tell you that in Lagos Nigeria, a good proportion of men who cheat on thier wives will not be spending valentines day with them. But then the wives condone this sort of behaviour year after year, so who am I to start fighting for thier love rights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Saw the title of the post and the first thing i thought was if you have a wife and a girlfriend, then you should be spending your Valentine's Day with Jesus. *insert eye roll*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw ur title and I was like "is this even a "question"

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.