Thursday, February 14, 2013

32 Sweet Classic Love Songs For Valentine's Day

Posted in: ,
I know there are millions of love songs, even more than there are romantic movies, so you can understand how difficult this was to collate. I had some that I will never forget, my top 10 favorites but  I wanted a list more diverse, with both old and new songs, but all sweet.

I say sweet because there are different kinds of love songs, break-up songs, sexy love songs [called baby making songs], danceable love songs for weddings and love song rock.

My preference in love songs is slow and sweet ballads, and in the list below, I've tried to include all the artistes whose songs have touched me along the years. For some of them, it was really hard selecting which of their tracks to include, especially for some of them that specialize in love songs and ballads. Still, I'm happy with this list, and will play any of these songs any day and any time. Enjoy!


1. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman -   Bryan Adams
2. A Whole New World -    Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle
3. My Heart Will Go On -    Celine Dion
4. L.O.V.E - Micheal Buble
5. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
6. Hoplessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton John
7. The Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
8. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
9. When I Fall in Love - Nat King Cole
10. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - Elton John
11. At Last - Etta James
12. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You -    Elvis Presley
13. Flying without Wings - Westlife
14. This I Promise You - 'NSYNC
15. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees
16. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
17. Power of Love - Luther Vandross
18. I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
19. All My Life - K-Ci and Jojo
20. Only You - Ashanti
21. Have I Told You Lately? - Rod Stewart
22. When a Man Loves a Woman - Micheal Bolton
23. One In A Million - Aaliyah
24. My Boo - Usher and Alisha Keys
25. Halo - Beyonce
26. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
27. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
28. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
29. I Just Called To Say I Love You -   Stevie Wonder
30. I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher
31. Let me Count the Ways - Toni Braxton
32. 911 - Wyclef Jean FT Mary J. Blige

Did I miss you favorites? Do you want to recommend some new artistes for me?




4 comments:

  1. Cherish- Kool and the Gang
    The absolute BEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. unbelieveable by craig david and know you by james flaunteroy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at one -brain mcknight

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I believe in love" by Shola Amah anyday is an absolute rocker for lovers!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.