Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Ask Me Anything!

Posted in: ,

I hope everyone is having a fun day, by themselves, with friends or family, or with a love interest or significant other. Valentine's Day happens to be Atala and I's wedding anniversary, and so it is extra special for us. Plans have been made and both of us will be taking most of the day off for some sweet TLC and relaxation. Like I told an interviewer recently, a "massage for two is on the cards, as is a dinner. The real fun starts after all that." LOL...can't wait!

On this blog, it is three and a half years since I started blogging, and you guys have been awesome all the way. As I find my feet more and more in what I do, I want you guys to also feel at home here. One way to do that is for you to know me better. Some of you who have been following from the beginning, and paying attention, probably know even the size of my bra. But if you're new or have any pending questions, personal or otherwise, put it down in the comments, and I promise to tackle it.

Happy Valentine's Day!



15 comments:

  1. Hello Myne, Happy Valentine. I hope you have a blast with Atala.

    Did you love Atala instantly or did you grow to love him? and if you did, whats that process like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, I wish you so much joy, love and peace beyond your imagination. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you and Atala... Wish you guys all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Val Myne & Atala! And Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wish you many more love-filled years together.
    Enjoy Ųя day, sounds fun... :-)

    DrLily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary and happy Valentine's day. Wish you both many more beautiful years together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary and Val to you both, enjoy yaselfs lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary. Have fun, you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are waiting for your answer on that question oh.

    Here is mine. Do you plan on coming ever back to Nigeria?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine Day,May your marriage be like good wine, it will only get better with age.Happy Wedding Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is your dream location to live in?
    *Myne is not responding because fireworks are happening in seattle right now*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Val to you and your hubby, we pray for good news, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary to you both, trust you had a fab day! Wishing you very many happy returns. My question is actually more about publishing, think I'll drop you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated wedding anniversary myne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary Myne. How come you haven't answered the questions till now? Abeg answer Mine o. What attribute do you love most (In your hubby o)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already answered them here - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/02/re-valentine-you-asked-i-answered.html

      I think I love that he understands me and gives me space most, lol...

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.