Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ebuka Obi Uchendu - February Man Candy #14

Posted in: ,

Ebuka is an Alumni of the Big Brother Nigeria and is currently a free lance TV host and presenter, as well as writer and contributor for paper and online magazines. Brains and brawn, that's sexy :)






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine gift to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Okechukwu Ofili
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi
Alex Ekubo
Gbenro Ajibade
Uti Nwachukwu
OC Ukejo
Uche Obodo
Dbanj



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!! I agree with this one all the way. Ebuka is all kinds of sexy. And smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a little challenge with Ebuka. I want to agree with you, but this little issue won't let (and no, it's not 'beef')

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.