Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jayz Shows Beyonce Love on Instagram - She Saved Me

Posted in: , , , ,

I am not the only one getting some online PDA [See Atala's 15 Things I Love about my Nigerian Wife].

JayZ is showing Beyonce cool love on Instagram. In addition to the captioned picture above, there are a couple of others below and more on his page. You can follow him here. I am also on instagram, here :)

What is #tbt, that's the caption to the third picture.





PS - I confess. I was seriously beefing Beyonce after I found out she really released that last song snippet, "Bow Down B*tches". At first I said, bloggers have come again, until I followed the link to her site. I was like, Beyonce has fallen my hand, after all the women love. But seriously, I may not be a fan of the B-word, but can I say I have never felt the sentiment expressed in those lyrics, probably not. So I stepped off the high horse quickly.




10 comments:

  1. Myne oooo...you will make me a romantic convert at this rate o, chai, too much sweet love on this blog. seriously i like the positive vibe to marriage you share here. God bless you and your marriage. You will get your baby soon, say Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anon, I say a big Amen! I think romance makes the world a more joyful, healthy place.

      Delete
  2. #tbt is throwBackThursday..it is when you post an old picture of yourself on thursday :)

    #anInstagramJunkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you dey think "bow down bitches" small small....buhahahahahaha! Guess who wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think in those terms, but yeah, being happy about how far you've come that others want to model themselves after you, it's fulfilling.

      Delete
  4. Jay Z looked at a 16 year old Beyonce and said she will be mine??

    Kind of scary. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 16 year old with Beyonce's dunk...can't say I blame his pseudo-pedophile ass. Lol.

      Delete
  5. he he he he
    I just saw this:
    "She’s curvy in the right places."

    Now that's some good PDA list Atala wrote!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.