Friday, March 15, 2013

This is the Remix - NSCDC #MyOgaAtTheTop on Channels TV

Posted in: ,


OK, you've probably all seen the NSCDC Commandant's interview on Channels TV, and the fallout, but after the seriousness of the past few posts, I want us to laugh a little. Not at the man - I actually pity him that his fumble went viral cos none of us is above mistakes - but at the remix, which I think is very funny.

This is the first Nigerian remix of this type I'm seeing. In the US, it's almost like a meme from each newscast, the most viral being Ain't nobody gat time for that or Hide your Kids, hide your wives. Watch and laugh :)

TGIF, have a great weekend everyone, mwah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.