Monday, April 8, 2013

Living Life to the Full - Toolz on Vacation

Posted in: , , ,

Toolz, is a presenter for Beat FM Lagos, as well as the Juice on Ndani TV. She shared these photos of her vacation on Zanzibar, a small Island off the coast of East Africa, via her Instagram page, and it's got me looking forward to summer and vacation time. Sometimes, we get so bogged down with work and forget that all work and no play, more like rest, is not good for us, physically or mentally. This is a reminder to relax, take time off work, and live life to the full.








1 comment:

  1. I love vacations. Nothing like going to new destination and having fun. I would love to go to Zanzibar one day.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.