Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Magazine Covers I'm Liking

Posted in: ,

Both Genevieve and TW Magazines have featured two women that are not your stereotypical role models, as in they are not married, have children, or are perfect in the way most Nigerian women define a perfect life for a woman. OK, maybe Genevieve Nnaji kind of is perfect in that she looks like a barbie doll on her cover (see picture below).  For that I'm liking the magazine covers more, and their models of course are great role models in my opinion.






1 comment:

  1. Nike's age is showing oo. Cant believe i am about that use that cliche 'she looks good for her age' lol

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.