Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ready For Love TV Show on NBC

Posted in: ,

Ready for Love is the new dating show from executive producer Eva Longoria, and is slightly modeled after the Bachelor series. The show premiered tonight on NBC and I think I'm almost ready to make it a weekly date with the three bachelors looking for love.

Eva Longoria personally selected the trio of soulmate-seeking guys - Dallas businessman Ben Patton, Santa Barbara musician Tim Lopez (of the "Hey There Delilah" group Plain White T's) and Miami entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello. For me, I think they are all sterotypically the tall dark and hadsome fairytale princes, rich and confident, but I also understand it is a show and they need something most people will like. Still I wish one of the guys was more average?

The key ingredient that differentiates this from the Bachelor series are the matchmakers, Amber Kelleher-Andrews (my favorite), relationship author Tracy McMillan (Why do you think you're not married) and dating coach Matt Hussey.






Then there's the presenter or married presenters, Bill and Giuliana Rancic. I feel the men and women on this show will have more help to make good choices. I also noticed that when they say Ready for Love, they mean it. The participants in the show all appear mature and stable. There was no fake or real drams, but we shall see as time goes on.

Who else saw the show, will you be watching or not?



3 comments:

  1. Hmmm looking forward to watching this as well. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first 5 minutes or so. Won't be watching cos I already watch The Bachelor/rette..there's only so much dating shows I can handle lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message
    home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic
    read. I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my blog post :: Pure Collagen

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.